Saturday, November 12, 2011

Anything New is Good...

I miss the days when everything seemed to be so easy. Nowadays, everything has to be cool and new. The thing about it is that you have to be updated too.

For the people who know me, I got my camera stolen last year. It was a Canon EOS 400D and it served me for almost a good three years. Everything these days seem to go well for almost three years... fads, technologies, relationships... ha ha!

Camera Love.

So since everything around me seems to be bogging down, I decided to revamp everything. Just this month, I bought a new camera, a Canon EOS 60D with an 18-135mm IS kit lens and, my beloved, 50mm f/1.8 lens.

It never ceases to amaze me how clean it looks like.

I also bought the new 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz that they silently upgraded from a 15" MacBook Pro 2.0 GHz with the same price so now I'm ready to fix up this blog.

For once, I think life is really starting to go back to my favor. I guess I have to be really thankful to You for that.

I am back on track and I have to thank the people around me for giving that to me. Thanks, Lina, Marc, Jed, Ate E-Anne, my Kuya, my Mom, Skittlez, and the board gaming community. Special thanks to Mikho, Jelo, and a lot more other people that will be too many to mention.

 with Lina.

with Jed, Mikho, and Ate E-Anne.

 with Skittlez Crew.

Ultimate Frisbee with the board gaming people.

No comments:

Post a Comment