Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Bazaar Experience


I would have posted sooner but I was really pretty beat up after all the five days of bazaar. And after all that hard work, I understood just one simple thing: it is hard to do things alone.

Every morning from August 8 to 12, I woke up at midnight or past midnight to start preparing and cooking. I have to be finished by 6:00 AM so that I can let it rest and leave at around 7:00 AM or 7:30 AM. Fortunately, I had a driver so most of my sleeping time was done in the car. Once at school, I had to bring all my stuff to the venue in the middle of the school and set up my booth. I manned the booth all day, then packed up, and waited for my driver to pick me up. Once home, I just sleep and do it all over again.

I am not one to complain because I wanted this and it was really fun. I was able to make friends with the booth beside me even if they were also selling food. I would say it was really just a learning experience for me.

I would be the first one to tell you guys that I did not really earn that much in terms of money but I learned a lot that time. The food was great but the people who will be there to support you matter as much and even more than. So this would really just be my way of saying, thank you to everyone who helped me throughout the week and the people who tried out our food. I hope I could be able to hear from you guys again.


For the last time, it was a great experience but we're really thankful that it's over and we can rest and we can learn from our experiences. Thank you guys for the support!


No comments:

Post a Comment