Thursday, August 4, 2011

Heart, Meat, & Soul Foods with David Garmsen

 
Hearty, Meaty Spaghetti
Food Styling: Lorraine Timbol © 2011
Photography: David Garmsen © 2011

So I could not sleep again as usual, I was so excited from our food shoot yesterday with David Garmsen, a wedding photographer. David is a good friend of mine and I really am happy that he took it on his busy schedule to shoot for Heart, Meat, & Soul Foods. It was a great shoot even if it was kind of cloudy. I love how the shots turned out.

Soulful, Tender Roast Chicken and Hearty, Creamy Mashed Potatoes
Food Styling: Lorraine Timbol © 2011
Photography: David Garmsen © 2011

It was a great experience cooking, running around, and arranging the shots. I loved working with my mom who was the food stylist for the shoot. I also want to take some of her recipes into consideration especially her lasagna and baked macaroni. Okay, maybe more than just taking them into consideration, he he!

Soulful, Cheesy Cream Dory
Food Styling: Lorraine Timbol © 2011
Photography: David Garmsen © 2011

Thank you again to my mom and David! Check out David's blog and see his feature on Heart, Meat, & Soul Foods there.

Hearty, Creamy Mashed Potatoes
Food Styling: Lorraine Timbol © 2011
Photography: David Garmsen © 2011

To my fellow Lasallians, please support us and visit our booth next week, from August 8 to 12, from 9 AM to 6 PM, at the SJ Walk, in DLSU - Manila! We are giving out in introductory prices so enjoy good food at affordable prices! Enjoy and experience our food with us!

1 comment: