Friday, July 29, 2011

Torn

I am so excited that I cannot sleep again. I am so excited that I have been planning what I should be doing for the DLSU Bazaar this coming August 8 to 12. I am really scared how it will turn out and what my fellow Lasallians will say about the food. I am still planning how I am going to do the preparing, the cooking, the packaging, and the manning for those 5 days but I am really scared but happy. I am so happy I still have not slept again and I am still not yet fixing my thesis up.

Yes, I am torn with fixing the thesis and fixing the bazaar. But after a few more minutes with the bazaar, I will finally focus all my attention on finishing this thesis proposal. Whatever happens, I will do both. I may be torn but I won't give up.

Hope you guys will support me! Take care and thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment