Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Agricola Mornings and Breakfasts


The past two weeks have been fun except for my thesis. I have enjoyed creating this blog, cooking food, and playing board games. For some of you who may know, I am a board gamer. It has been a really fun experience, not to mention the new friends that I have been playing with. It is a very rewarding hobby because it gets to test your brain in all aspects and gets you to bond more with your friends and family.

Anyways, for the past two weeks, we have been playing this game called Agricola and I just want to tell you guys about it before telling you all about my meal that I cooked for breakfast just a while ago. Don't worry it's somewhat connected.

For some of you may know again, I host an event at least once a month called, Game Day and Food Day, here at my house in Katipunan. We usually play board games starting after lunch until past midnight. You guys who are interested in gaming and/or food should really come and try it out. For the past two Saturdays (or Sunday) and just yesterday (or a while ago), we played Agricola. Except for a while ago, we started playing the game early morning and finished in the morning, thus the title. Ha ha ha! For our first game, we started at 4 AM and ended around 8 or 9 AM. The second game started at 2 AM and ended at 5 or 6 AM. A while ago, the game started at 11 AM and ended at 2 or 3 AM. Agricola Mornings everyone!

The gaming is great but the food is really the point. I was not able to take a photo of my breakfast because I was really hungry. Anyways, we all know that people love cheesedogs, right? So, I decided to do that with good sausages. Instead of stuffing the cheese inside, I just decided to cook sausages then create a simple cheese sauce over the top. Butter, milk, cheddar, and parmesan is all it takes for me to be happy. I know people might think I must really love cheese sauces but, then, who doesn't?

It was a really simple dish but it was really divine. Nothing to get you full in the morning than great sausages, perfect cheese sauce, and rice. Anyways, I'm full and sleepy so until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment