Thursday, July 21, 2011

Heart, Meat, & Soul Foods with The Food Scout

Last night, I was really looking forward to today. I almost could not sleep and really had a hard time waking up when it was time. It was because this was my first time to cook for a person who tastes food for a living or for passion. I was able to let Jill Bantang, Food Blogger - The Food Scout, try out my food. I am pretty anxious for what she has to say about the food so I will just have to wait for her to blog about it.

She was able to taste my spaghetti, roast chicken, and mashed potatoes. That would be my whole menu as of the moment so a lot of questions pop into mind. It's like cooking for my mom, who by the way is somewhere out there cooking something for somebody (It's because she's a sous chef for a restaurant somewhere out there, hehe!). She has been a food judge and critic, an awesome cook, and, as known by some, a mother (Some people actually thought she was around the age of 20 and were surprised that she has sons the eldest being 27.) and all my recipes has to pass her acid test before I even put it out for others to taste.

But, this is my joy and passion. Going back, I hope she really likes the food. Ha ha! Anyways, next on the Heart, Meat, & Soul Foods Menu, Taco Beef with Mushrooms and Cheese Sauce. Or, Hearty, Cheesy Taco Beef... What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment