Saturday, July 23, 2011

Thesis and Double Cooking

I know I am not supposed to write it down here but I really, really want to thank the people who made yesterday possible.

I don't know if it was because I looked so sick because of my allergic rhinitis yesterday and they just looked at me with pity or was it really about the way I handled myself in the defense and the panel was a bit nicer than usual but I passed my topic proposal yesterday. In the six years I have been in college, it would be the first time that I really felt fulfilled. I know it's just a topic proposal but it's really hard to pass a topic because that's what I have been doing every term for almost 2 years.

For all the people's prayers, support, and love, thank you! It was a scary experience especially when I was just telling my friends that I think it may take another term. January (or is it February?) graduation, here I come!

I really want to thank The Edge's creative director, Ate Rory, and director for development and web marketing, Ate Ailene, for putting up with my nuisance calls every now and then. I would especially love to thank my mentor, Sir Brucelas, for helping me get my thoughts straight and the panel for letting me defend my topic. For the other supporters, you know who you are.

The feeling kind of reminds me what I felt after cooking for a hundred people two months ago. This is awesome!

Okay, now back to and moving on to cooking, I have two events today. I think this would be harder than cooking for a hundred people because, this time around, I have to cook in the morning, deliver it there before lunch, eat lunch with them because it's a family event, go back here, cook again, and deliver again before dinner.

Things to cook for today: Hearty, Meaty Spaghetti, Soulful, Tender Roast Chicken, Hearty, Creamy Mashed Potatoes, and Hearty, Cheesy Taco Beef.

Short post. Will expound on it after everything is done. Ha ha! Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment