Friday, July 15, 2011

Relocation Completed


I have just finished relocating the Heart, Meat, & Soul Blog from Tumblr before to Blogger now. I hope that this effort has made the blog better.

I am pleased to welcome all of you here to this new site. I hope you subscribe and follow my blog through the stories and experiences.

A few tips, you can comment on Heart, Meat, & Soul Blog, Heart, Meat, & Soul Foods, and the Cook and Owner on the About Page.

You can go to the Events and Updates Page to look at upcoming events and most recent updates on both Heart, Meat & Soul Foods and Heart, Meat, & Soul Blog in case you missed them anywhere else.

You can check out the HMnS Foods Menu and HMnS Foods Promos and Fees Pages to check the prices, fees, and discounts on our dishes.

Lastly, feel free to contact us for orders or inquiries. Details our on our Contact Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment