Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Beside Kuchen and Game Day Fun

 
Last Saturday was great. It was the first time I had to cook for two events on the same day. It was really just supposed to be food for our game day event but my Uncle called me to order food for his wife's, my Aunt obviously, birthday.



My Uncle also ordered from another catering service, Kuchen. It was an absolute thrill to actually cook beside one of my most favorite catering services. It was really one of the days I could just really be happy that someone really loves my food that they would order mine along with a great catering service. Not to mention, their roast beef is awesome with my mashed potatoes. Speaking of, I should try making roast beef soon.

Anyways, it was a very tiring day. Whoops! That's an understatement. Game day finished around two o'clock in the afternoon the next day so it really was very tiring. The Hearty, Cheesy Taco Beef was a hit for the Game Day event. I need to tweak it a little bit but it was great.

But before that, people are asking me to do fish first. Cream Dory with Cheese Sauce here I come. He he!

Anyways, that was my weekend. I had my much needed rest and it's back to my thesis for the moment. Bye and take care, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment