Friday, September 16, 2011

Double Double

This post is not for the faint of heart... figuratively and literally. This is another audition to this foodie blog, me being a junk foodie, fast foods and chips galore!

So what is a Double Double? Double Down (KFC) + Double Cheeseburger (McDonald's) = Double Double.


The Double Double can literally kill you with the amount of cholesterol in it but it's a pretty flat out meat lover's dream. The cheese blends, the bacon, and, surprisingly, the beef and the chicken patties actually are contrasting but complementing flavors.

My friends saw me eating this last month and they were telling me, "Dude, nagpapakamatay ka ba? Puwede naman natin pag-usapan yan eh." (Dude, are you trying to kill yourself? Let's just talk about it first.). I know I have to take care of my body but the occasional big, unhealthy, cholesterol-full, processed food still knows how to tempt me. Double Double goes next to my heart to Burger King's Mushroom Steakhouse burger.

In another one of my fattening and junk foodie exploits, this would be the best thing to eat on a Sunday morning when you have not yet slept and are about to head home to rest...


The Real Big Breakfast consists of: Double Sausage McMuffin, 2 pc. Pancake smothered in maple syrup, and Medium Orange Juice. For this to be ultimately an enlightening experience, please do not ever think about the amount of calories or cholesterol you will get from eating these. Hehe!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment